This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

.net Framework 3.5 not installing without internet connection

1 reply to this topic

Bharani Reddy

Bharani Reddy
  • Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:12

Hi,

I am using InstallShield 2015 and I created a setup with .net framework 3.5 as prerequisite. When I tried to install the application in windows 10 without connecting to internet, 3.5 framework is asking for download windows features from internet and because of that I am not able to proceed further setup as framework is mandatory for me.

Please provide me a solution for installing 3.5 framework on windows 8 and later versions (server 2012,Windows 10) machine without connecting to internet from install shield 

Thanks In Advance,

Bharani.

overlord

overlord
  • Full Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 21:24

So there should be multiple options for the .net framework in the redistributables tab in 2015. You more than likely have the one that says "(Web Download)" selected.

If you pick the one that does not have that beside it; it should be the full .net installer. Keep in mind it will make your setup.exe much larger.

Hope that helps!

-Overlord