This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Install shield 2010

1 reply to this topic

vicky.mnnit

vicky.mnnit
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:02

Hi All,
We have 7 modules that we need to install on client machine based on for what he has paid. I am thinking to have an encrypted key code given to client which will consist of 7 characters one for each module. This key code will determine the permission that client has over modules. Based on this key code we will disable or enable checkbox such that client can select only those for which he/she has paid for.
Client will enter this keycode in customer information UI dialogue and we shall read this property to determine behaviour of checkboxes on next Module selection dialogue.

Now the problem is i have written a custom action to decrypt the key code, but i am unable to call this custom action in between two dialogues in UI sequence.

Please suggest.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:07

Use MsiDoAction event on the "Next" button of the key dialog to call your custom action.