This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

a newbie question

4 replies to this topic

Thomas OD

Thomas OD
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 July 2001 - 15:15

Hi,
i have created a dialog, but the grey lign at the bottom which is on every dialog doesn't display, except in ISWI, and i don't understand why? did i miss something?
Next, how can i change the width of this lign, if it's possible ?
Please, help me, i'm  lost in space...
Thanks.

ianmw7

ianmw7
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 July 2001 - 14:59

I don't know if your problem is related to one I had - maybe. In multi language installs, using several copies of this dialog, resizing one dialog causes the line to move - but only in the dialog you have resized. In the others it can end up anywhere - half way across the dialog, out of sight and so on. As you say, you can't alter the line yourself. ISWI have accepted this as a bug, but despite the fact that it makes the mutli language side of the program virtually unusable, have shown not the least concern about fixing it - fairly typical in my experience.

Thomas OD

Thomas OD
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 July 2001 - 15:27

Thank you ian, i've not exactly the same problem, but the reason is apparently the same...
I'll try to do with this "bug".

ianmw7

ianmw7
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 July 2001 - 16:02

btw, Thomas, there are a number of other posts about this line which I've only discovered this afternoon. There are apparently ways of hacking into the files to change the width, text and so on.