This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Internal Error 2343

1 reply to this topic

• 58 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 20:56

I am in the process of creating a new dialog box that will have a browse button that will select a license file and then from there, put up the components that the user can install depending on what is available in the file.

When I click on the BROWSE button, I get Internal Error 2343.  What does that mean?

Also, how can I get this to open up an "open" dialog, the user selects and then when they are finished, it populates a text field.

Man I hate being such a newbie with 2.03.

Kurt Schneider

Kurt Schneider
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 22:12

Hey posty,

Error 2343 is a fun one.  Are you by any chance trying to use the _BrowseProperty.  I have gotten the same error in the past when I tried to set the _BrowseProperty to eequal a Property that didnt't have a default value associated with it.  Look at the code behind the DestinationFolder dialog and how it interacts with the InstallChangeFolder dialog via the Change button on the Destination Folder dialog.

I don't have a good idea about the second question.  Looks like you'd need to write some crazy custom Windows Installer dll to be able to access open dialogs.

n00b! <hahahahahaha>

Talk to ya later

Kurt