This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Fehler beim Programmaufruf

1 reply to this topic

Ralf

Ralf
  • Full Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 17:51

Hi,
I have to modify an old IS-project. It contains under MEDIA a compiled setup. How can I find out with which IS-version (seems to be 5.xx) it was compiled?

I loaded the Project into IS 5.53 prof. First I was asked to convert the project, because it was from on older IS version. I continued and I built a new setup. Running the setup from the IS-IDE is ok. But problem: Starting the Setup.exe directly (f. ex. in explorer) displays a message "Fehler beim Programmaufruf" and it does not start. OS: Win XP Prof. with SP2.

Is there any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks
Ralf

Edited by Ralf, 15 August 2007 - 18:03.

Ralf

Ralf
  • Full Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 16:11

I found the solution by myself. The path to the setup.exe in the projects media directory was too long. After I copied the compiled setup into a directory with a shorter path it worked fine.

So only the question remains (only for me for information): How can I find out with which IS-version a setup was compiled (in IS5 or IS6)?

Thanks
Ralf

Edited by Ralf, 22 August 2007 - 16:15.