This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

runs on background <_<

1 reply to this topic

daenque

daenque
  • Full Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:16

Hello all i am new to InstallShield and in this forum i have a "small" problem...
First of all i have a VB project i add the components and all the required stuff in InstallShield, compile it, install it so far so good but when i try to run my installed application it runs on the background and the only way to kill it is by the task manager... I have added a small code in VB to force bring the main form to the foreground and still nothing... it continues to run on the background!

I am sure it has something to do with InstallShield and something i should have done since if i run my project from the VB compiled exe works alright... mad.gif

Thanx for ur time! blink.gif

daenque

daenque
  • Full Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 13:34

well it seems that the problem was that i didnt register my components in the installshield... still havent fix since i am trying to locate everything it needs but i found the source of the problem... thx again