This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

TargetDir for Merge Module Dependencies

1 reply to this topic

thomas_d

thomas_d
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:54

Hello,

I have a Merge Module (M1) whose dependencies are set to other merge modules (M2, M3). When including M1 in my main project I can override the TargetDir of M1 by setting the default install directory property to [INSTALLDIR] (I am using Installshield 11). After installing my application M1 was copied to the correct location but its dependencies M2,M3 were copied to the default location (root of install drive). So how can I override the TargetDir for those merge modules? The merge module view doesn't let me enter properties for merge modules (m2,M3) which my merge module (M1) depends on.

Thanks
Thomas

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 10:19

Does it let you set the target for those modules if add them by themselves (instead of adding them automatically using the dependency mechanism)? If that doesn't work either, I guess these modules are not re-targettable (or not authored properly).