This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Custom dialog looks wrong in 7

3 replies to this topic

discomonger

discomonger
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 02:11

I've upgraded an install that was created with IS Pro 6.31.  There is a custom dialog in the install that has the title, sub-title & swooshy graphic copied from the generic dialogs.  When I run the install after building it in Pro 7 the title and subtitle are missing and the graphic is in the wrong place (or maybe it's now covering up my title and subtitle).  

Do I have to recreate the dialog using the custom dialog project that shipped with Pro 7??

Thanks for any help.
-disco

jennetta

jennetta
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 19:33

I've seen the same thing. I'm going to try recreating the dialog resource as well, using the sample that came with ISPro7 to see how that looks.
Bill

jennetta

jennetta
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 20:05

I used the custom dialog templates that were installed with ISPro7 and the graphics on DLG_TEMPLATE, DLG_TEMPLATE2 and DLG_TEMPLATE3 still look bad/incomplete.  Any ideas?
Bill

jiekang007

jiekang007
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 01:17

I faired even worse. My custom dialog created using Professional 6.3.1 simply doesn't work: WaitOnDialog returns DLG_ERR (-1). Any ideas?
Thanks.