This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

How To Change/Modify "Qualifying Products Detected" Dialog in

1 reply to this topic

Sudarshan

Sudarshan
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:53

Hello,

I am using install shield 7 to create set up for our product. In update mode, install shield show "Qualifying Products Detected" dialog. I want to change or modify this dialog (i want to remove first radio button which is for update the product). My requirement is that We don't want to show update radio button.

Can it possible ? If yes, Please suggest the solution, if not - 

Can we put a message box before "Qualifying Products Detected" dialog appears ?

Please do the needful to me.

Thanks,

Sudarshan

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:50

Hi, which exact product and project type are you using? InstallShield Professional 7 only supports InstallScript projects, InstallShield Developer 7 only supports Windows Installer/MSI projects (maybe "Standard" or "InstallScript MSI" projects). Neither supports Suite projects, which is the forum section you posted in. And both InstallShield versions are very old and no longer supported. If you are starting a new projects, I highly receommend switching to the latest version of InstallShield.