This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Interview Questions to ask on Installshield MSI

3 replies to this topic

sshaik

sshaik
  • Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:39

Hi,

I need interview questions to ask on Installshield and Application packaging. Can you please provide me if you have this.

Thanks,
SSHAIK

hdblue

hdblue
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:27

QUOTE (sshaik @ 2006-07-05 12:39)
Hi,

I need interview questions to ask on Installshield and Application packaging. Can you please provide me if you have this.

Thanks,
SSHAIK

Hi everybody,

You can see same topic at the side bar of this site. You can find out some thing same your questions or use search box or this site.

We also find them more same at: Interview questions to ask
Best rgs

Edited by hdblue, 02 March 2011 - 02:43.

hamburg113

hamburg113
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:57

Hi,

Good ideal, pls try to keep posting. I like this topic very much and I will digged this one. Tks again.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Application interview questions

Best regards.

Edited by hamburg113, 22 August 2011 - 03:38.

MSIYER

MSIYER
  • Full Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:01

Do not take this seriously, but...

Why do we need questions from elsewhere?

Is one's experience in the Setup and Deployment paradise(or hell) not enough?

If one is good enough in his trade he can surely test anyone and know how good the opponent is.

Lastly, I feel its for the amateurs to seek questions and prepare answers for them. Why would a pro interviewing another pro or amateur need a list of questions?

Edited by MSIYER, 19 August 2011 - 07:01.