This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

There is not enough space to install these option

2 replies to this topic

dkonline69

dkonline69
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 19:08

Hi, with DevStudion 9 I created a installScript project package. it only takes 3 M space. But when I install this package "There is not enough space to install these option(s)" prompted. I checked my harddrive, I've got at least 1 G in each drive. I can select custom install to round this problem, but it is not convenient. what is the problem? thanks in advance.

Edited by dkonline69, 24 July 2004 - 19:10.

dkonline69

dkonline69
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 23:40

Hi All,
I traced the script, it seems there are something wrong with FeatureCompareSizeRequired function. I have enough space in the target drive, the function should return 0 to the nvSize, "" to the szTargetPath. after calling this function, the szTargetPath is ok, it return "" to me, but the nvSize return none zero number, so maybe the FeatureCompareSizeRequired function has some bugs? any suggest are appreciated.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 07:38

Maybe some destination setting fopr one of your components is wrong (ivalid path)?