This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Sub folder not getting created at install

2 replies to this topic

thil43

thil43
  • Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 21:11

Hi,

I have a merge module that has several components. Under a particular component, under the Files category, there are 5 sub folders, Active, Crystal, Images, Reports and ReportTemplates. All sub folders have modules in them, except for Reports. When I do an installation (that does include this merge module), the main folder is LSRF, and under that folder I see Active, Crystal, Images and ReportTemplates, but not Reports.

I see other components that also have sub folders under the File category, which also have no modules in them, but those sub folders are created when an install is done.

Any hints as to why this 1 sub folder is not being created??

I'm using IS 11, Basic MSI's.

Thanks, Tim

KathyMorey

KathyMorey
  • Full Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 13:24

You might want to put any empty folders you need to have created in the CreateFolder table.
Kathy Morey
Synergy Software Engineer
ProfitStars, a Jack Henry Company
kmorey@profitstars.com

thil43

thil43
  • Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 21:55

Thanks Kathy. I found out that the entry in the CreateFolder table was not right. Seems ok now - thanks very much for the help!