Best Answer garyflet , 05 December 2016 - 21:53
I know that great numbers of you have been on pins and needles, wondering if there was a solution to my problems. Well I did find a solution that I will go with: I found out why my prerequisite wasn't working, why the install would report that the files couldn't be found. Turns out I need to change a completely different part of my install. Under the Releases view, left click on Release 1, and then the "Setup.exe" tab. I needed to change the "Install Prerequisites Location" from "Copy from Source Media" to "Extract from Setup.exe". After that, no more error messages, and the install installs the MFC redistributables whether it's an upgrade or not. What a relief!
Gary Go to the full post