This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

0x80040707

3 replies to this topic

Error Number:

Error Number:
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 11:11

How to install anyway ? No Description ! Only, Internal Failure. This happends in InstallShield Wizard, Preparing to Install... . When I press "OK" then it tells "Accsess denied" . Writeprotected file or ?? OS is Windows XP and I have uninstaled SP2.
I need this driver to run my wireless network. It is an upgrade for USB-Networkcardantenna DWL-G122.

Please HELP !!!

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 20:10

Hard to tell what the reason might be. It depends on the InstallShield version that was used to create the setup, and on the setup logic the author has created. So the recommended way is to contact the manufacturer.

igodunov

igodunov
  • Full Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 20:43

QUOTE (Error Number: @ 2005-11-18 11:11)
How to install anyway ? No Description ! Only, Internal Failure. This happends in InstallShield Wizard, Preparing to Install... . When I press "OK" then it tells "Accsess denied" . Writeprotected file or ?? OS is Windows XP and I have uninstaled SP2.
I need this driver to run my wireless network. It is an upgrade for USB-Networkcardantenna DWL-G122.

Please HELP !!!

Justray

Justray
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 20:12

I also had problems with the error: 0x80040707 function DLL: ISRT. _DoSprintf, but with the program WinDVD Platinum Creator 2.

the solution is very simple (at least for me was)… if the program that one installs does not support another language, that is that only support English, in your REGIONAL and LANGUAGE OPTIONS in the Control Panel, you must change settings to the language of the program that you are going to install.

for example: if you have a Japanese computer and you are going to install a software bought in the USA your settings must of being in ENGLISH and not in JAPANESE. P.D you normal change back and the software just installed will work just fine.
user posted image