This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Ampersand Symbol displayed on labels

1 reply to this topic

Arun K

Arun K
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 04:51

Hi
I have a problem in displaying Ampersand symbol. One of my requirements is, the folder name used in INSTALLDIR should contain Ampersand symbol. For example, if I use a folder name as R&D Solutions in INSTALLDIR, the folder gets created with same name "R&D Solutions". But while getting dipsplayed in Destination Dialogue box, its getting displayed as "R_D Solutions" with "D" actually on top of the underscore (which is actually suppose to be a ampersand symbol). I can actually make it displayed as "R&D Solutions" itself, provided I give the name of the folder as  "R&&D Solutions". Unfortunately the folder that gets created will also contain double ampersand symbol. Can you plz help find a work around for this. Earliest reply appreciated.
Thanx in Advance
Arun K

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 11:04

Depending on the project type (Standard or Basic MSI) you might be able to set the flag on the text control that prvents it from interpreting the & as hot key marker.