This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Launch .html file from CD

2 replies to this topic

Superfreak3

Superfreak3
  • Full Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 22:52

I'm checking out the Eval version of the DemoShield and I'm trying to launch an HTML file from the source/installation CD.

I've attached a file showing the dialogs to set up reading a reg entry for Internet Explorer and Launching an Application with the .htm file as the command line arguement.

Let me know if this should work, because I can't get it to function properly. I don't know if it doesn't recognize the <CD> parameter on the command line arguement, or what???

Any help is greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

Superfreak3

Superfreak3
  • Full Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 22:55

Here's the attachment...

Attached Files

Xitch13

Xitch13
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 22:55

well, I've never used DemoShield, but since no one has replied for a few days I'll give a shot.

On your document I noticed that the line where you try to launch the .html documnet is : <CD>install.htm<CD>

if it's supposed to xml notation it would be <CD>install.htm</CD>

or is you're giving a path define it would be <CD>/install.htm (where <CD> is a system or program understood variable.

HTH
There is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent. (Mao Tse Tung)