This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

different EULA?

3 replies to this topic

Kate

Kate
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 August 2001 - 18:34

I'm using ISWI 2.03. I'm building 2 setups from one project using release flags (it's partially localized - a few files only). Now, I've got to add another EULA  so each setup needs to be built using the 2 different EULAs.

What's the best way to do this?

Rayhawk

Rayhawk
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 August 2001 - 20:56

We are using four EULAs in our installs--under two different schemas--for four separate regions.
In the current system:  a dialogue before the License agreement with a radio control group for the user to select a region.  The license agreement itself has 4 ScrollableText areas--they are hidden, and the appropriate one is revealed based upon the selection in previous dialogue.
We will be switching, presently, to having a drop-down menu selection--with selection & display on the same dialogue:  Word of caution, the combo box control needs to have an height of ~100 [or it just won't work].
If either of these solutions works for you, I'll gladly provide more information.
Hope this is of use.

Kate

Kate
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 September 2001 - 17:23

Makes sense to me. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!