This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

DS: Problem with Highlight/Dehighlight Action

1 reply to this topic

Taco Bell

Taco Bell

IS6 Expert

• Moderators
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 17 June 2002 - 15:33

--DemoShield 6.53--

Due to the lack of activity on this board, I'm not sure if I'll get a reply, but I thought I'd try anyways.

I have several buttons on my screen which are setup to look like a bullet list due to a right-handed caption and an image on the left.

I originally had a mouse on & mouse off action to Highlight/Dehighlight the object.  This works just fine until the user clicks on them, thereby calling the Launch-related events for on click mouse down.  Doing so would seem to throw off the mouse off event and as a result leave a box behind.

To try and handle this I added a Highlight/Dehighlight along side the original Launch event.  This makes it better, but it's still not a reliable solution.

I'm gonna play around with it today and see if I can come up with something, but for now I may just end up ripping out all these darn Highlight/Dehighlight actions.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

user posted image

Taco Bell

Taco Bell

IS6 Expert

• Moderators
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 04 September 2002 - 04:48

Well I did end just ripping the darn things back in June, but I'd like to get Highlight/Dehighlight actions back in if I can get them to behave themselves.

Therefore, I'm still open to any & all suggestions.

user posted image