This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

PRQ won't install silently

1 reply to this topic

bilandra

bilandra
  • Full Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 00:32

Hello friends,

Would appreciate any help. Been working on this all day without making any headway.

Basically, I have a CD installer with a PRQ. The PRQ installer requires .NET to be installed first. I have the prq set to install with a command line of /s /v"/qn /norestart". However, when I install from the CD, it does not even show the screen that says: "[Program] requires the following prerequisites be installed...", no list of prereqs, it just goes straight into launching my PRQ installer, then the .NET installer, and then the finish screen for the PRQ installer, before launching the CD installer. I want it to show me the list of PRQs, and silently install my PRQ.

I have tried everything I can think of, I'm sure it's something super obvious. Any ideas, tips, thoughts? smile.gif

Thanks soooo much!

~Bilandra

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:40

Does it work properly (show the list of prerequisites) when you launch it from your hard disk? (because you mention CD)

If your .prq requires the .net framework first, you can specify this on the "Application to Run" tab of the prerequisite editor.