This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Internal error 25001

3 replies to this topic

oliver

oliver
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 14:43

Please help. I always get the error message 'Internal error 25001. 1615 Registration Costing::CostAllISelfService::MsiDatabaseOpenView(.....'. This error occurs at the beginnig of the installation after summary dialog. You can continue setup but i must know what i can do to avoid the error message and the reason.

Please help me.

Edited by oliver, 07 September 2003 - 18:02.

luke_s

luke_s
  • Full Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 05:29

I had the same problem. My fault was that I was including some of the .NET modules with no files in.

Try searching google, or searching the install shield help forumns.

asandige

asandige
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 07:26

Did some deeper research. Found out that the problem does seem isolated solely to the Merge Modules supplied by Delphi. I loaded a totally different installer program and added the Delphi 7 Merge Modules (BaseRTL, BaseVCL and SampleVCL), then installed the new program and encountered the exact same errors. So, our attentions should be focused on Borland to get them to correct the problems.

asandige

asandige
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 03:50

I talked with someone at a Borland Newsgroup and he gave me the following web address that explains the exact cause of the problems regarding Selfregistration:

http://bdn.borland.c...0,30391,00.html

Have fun. Al