This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

I will pay someone $300 to help me.

1 reply to this topic

gwein

gwein
  • Full Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 23:01

I am having trouble with an InstallShield project and need some help. I will pay $300 for assistance.

The problem probably involves a component (called "inet_usb_installer_32bitOsCpu") that installs a USB driver on a 32bit computer. And this works 100% fine. Yet when I run the setup.exe installer on a 64 bit computer, this component seems to throw an error alert. Yet I would expect it to be inactive on a 64bit computer (conditions set to "Not VersionNT64").

So someone familiar with drivers, and installshield scripts, might find this fairly simple.

For details on my problem, one can see:

http://forum.install...showtopic=20525

The above link refers to an ftp site where one can download my files (e.g. ism).

If one wants to discuss this further, please email me at gweinreb (AT) gwinst.com. Also, I am willing to talk on the phone, if one wants to do that.

Thanks! Glenn

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 20:00

I guess there's also a custom action that's related to the component, but doesn't have a condition that would prevent it from running if the component doesn't get installed.