This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Unselect hidden features

3 replies to this topic

HansKlok

HansKlok
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 13:56

In my project, I have defined a couple of features:
  • Core
  • Application One
  • Application Two
  • Database
One of them ("Core") is not visible, and is depending on Application One and Application Two. So, when I select one of them, Core is selected automatically. However, when I de-select them, Core is still selected. This means that whenever somebody only wants to do a "Database" installation, also the Core stuff is done.

Is there a way to automatically check the dependencies and uncheck the features not required?

Thanks,
Hans

beltond

beltond
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 14:25

You should be able to use 'FeatureIsItemSelected' or 'FeatureGetData' functions to determine the state of the visible Features and then use 'FeatureSetData' or 'FeatureSelectItem' to either select or deselect the Feature "core" based on the results.

KAVIPREET SALUJA

KAVIPREET SALUJA
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:06

Hi , 

Can anyone please tell me how to uncheck the checkbox button?If the button is not unchecked it lead to opening of a page in browser.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 15:32

If the feature is not selected the button shoiuld be unchecked. Are you saying that you unselect a feature using FeatureSelectItem but in the feature selection dialog it still has a check mark?