This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Modify Mode Problem

2 replies to this topic

Seany

Seany
  • Full Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 17:28

Hi
My project has consists of 4 Features all of which you can select or deselect to install in the standard way using the Custom Setup dialog.

If I install 1 or more of the features and then run the setup again then I get the option to Modify, Repair or Remove. This is as it should be.

If I select Modify I can install any of the Features that are not currently installed, that works fine.

If however I select to uninstall an installed Feature (by marking it with the red X) then when I press the Next button nothing happens. The button presses but the next dialog is not displayed and nothing is uninstalled. I have to click Back or Cancel to escape from the screen.

Any help much appreciated.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:52

Double check the condition on the evants of the Next button. Maybe a log will help to see why no action fires. My guess is that all conditions evaluate to false.

Seany

Seany
  • Full Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:03

Thankyou, I'm sure you are correct and I have messed up my conditions for the Next button.