This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

OfficeJet 5610 Printer

2 replies to this topic

vinod.mnit2004

vinod.mnit2004
  • Full Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:20

I have the OfficeJet 5610 Printer application to package for Vista Plat form.After installation of application its putting many msi(which i have observed from eventvwr) and unable to find in temp folder. Same time i have treid with silent options but unable to find the correct solution to package. Kindly suggest possilbe thing to package the application

VBScab

VBScab
  • Full Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:34

- This should be in the 'General MSI' forum
- Many set-up stubs now extract their MSIs to a folder in the '%USERPROFILE%\Application Data' structure. Take a look there. As usual, ProcMon will show you EXACTLY which path is being used. I will repeat: you cannot realistically do this job without ProcMon or something similar. You will spend WEEKS tracking down problems without it.
- Don't know why 'x' happened? Want to know why 'y' happened? ProcMon will tell you.
- Try using http://www.google.com before posting.
- I answer questions only via forums. Please appreciate the time I give here and don't send me personal emails.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 16:56

- This should be in the 'General MSI' forum

Moved.