This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

MDAC German Version

5 replies to this topic

Daniel Lohmann

Daniel Lohmann
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2001 - 09:21

Hi,

I need the German Version of the MDAC Merge Module, because dependent on the OS-Language, I want to install the German or English Version

mickey

mickey
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2001 - 23:01

hi daniel!

im also looking for some merge modules such as MDAC 2.51 / 2.6 and DCOM98.
i was looking arround on the web for them but couldnt find any yet.
it seems the only way is to create them on my own...
but all attempts to manipulate the original modules wich came with InstallShield 6 failed.
i will let you know if i get this done :)

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 08 March 2001 - 08:55

im also looking for some merge modules such as MDAC 2.51 / 2.6 and DCOM98.

English merge mordules for MDAC 2.5, MDAC 2.6 and DCOM95 are available at  http://support.insta...oad/modules.asp . Note that DCOM98 version 1.3 is not redistributable, only the (older) DCOM98 version that came with Visual Studio 6 is redistributable.
all attempts to manipulate the original modules wich came with InstallShield 6 failed.

InstallShield 6? We are talking about the Windows Instalelr edition here, not the Standard Edition. Which one do you have?

mickey

mickey
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 March 2001 - 12:04

hello stefan!
please dont mind my confused state... i usually mix up things when im in a hurry.
i am useing ISPWI 2.0 Eval at the moment and planning to buy it.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 08 March 2001 - 14:24

Okay, so the link in my previous post should help you.

Note that IPWI 2.03 (the lastest maintenance release) already comes with these modules.