This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Font Colors for Dialogs

2 replies to this topic

mh8368

mh8368
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 19:08

Using InstallShield X - InstallScript MSI project

I am unable to change the font color in any dialog box in my project. After clicking Edit on the SdWelcome dialog I am able to change the entire dialog pallete's font to a colored font however, when I run the actual setup the font
size is adjusted but the color is not. I do not see any way to do this via script either...

Can anyone tell me how to change the font color for a (customized) dialog? I actually need to change just one text box in my dialog, however I would settle for anything at this point.

Thanks,
Mike

Glytzhkof

Glytzhkof
  • Moderators
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 01:47

I have never used this feature, but it may be that Installshield heeds the color defined by the operating system. Try changing the color of the OS font and see if this affects your setup.
Regards
-Stein Åsmul

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:55

In a InstallScript MSI project I think you need to call some Windows API in the dialog processing script to change the font color, similar to how you would do it in C.
For Basic MSI it's much easier.