This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

ISDED error -6003 An error occurred streaming 'DotNet.isc' int

Best Answer preang , 01 September 2015 - 12:10

Thanks for the reply..  Signing was not the issue .. this was due Microsoft Security updates on that m/c , I have uninstalled KB3033929 from that m/c and it started to works. Somewhere I read it could be due to Microsoft  updates. So I started uninstalling updates one by one and it got fixed after I remove the above mentioned update. 

Still could not figure out how it solved that.. but it worked.

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic

preang

preang
  • Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:30

ISDED error -6003 An error occurred streaming 'DotNet.isc' into setup.exe .. getting this this error while trying build my .ism package..

Although I did not included Dotnet framework redistributable in my package. But not sure why Installer build trying to DotNet runtimes and giving this error.

Language  built

Adding Microsoft® .NET Framework redistributables to setup...

ISDEV : error -6003: An error occurred streaming '*patth*\DotNet.isc' into setup.exe

ISDEV : fatal error -5087: Stop at first error

Full\SingleImage - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

overlord

overlord
  • Full Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 20:07

So I just had this same problem with installshield 2012. It appeared to be an issue related to the signing certificate and a particular windows update patch. You can see someone else posted about the same issue here :http://forum.install...c=21773&hl=6003

As a work around you can disable the signing step and manually sign your installer after the setup.exe has been compiled. We decided to upgrade to 2015 to solve a few other issues we were seeing here which also resolved this problem.

preang

preang
  • Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:10   Best Answer

Thanks for the reply..  Signing was not the issue .. this was due Microsoft Security updates on that m/c , I have uninstalled KB3033929 from that m/c and it started to works. Somewhere I read it could be due to Microsoft  updates. So I started uninstalling updates one by one and it got fixed after I remove the above mentioned update. 

Still could not figure out how it solved that.. but it worked.