This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

InstallShield 11 Premier UniversalInstaller

1 reply to this topic

jteutenb

jteutenb
  • Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 14:14

Because of the JR 1.5.0 support I switched from InstallShield MultiPlatform 5.03 to InstallShield 11 Premier UniversalInstaller. There are several bugs in that program and I tried the different official ways to get a solution from Macrovision. But there are no bug fixes available on their website since the software was released and the update service isn't working with a proxy configuration. This bug is known but will be solved only in a future version.
Can it be that there are no fixes since six month although there are so many bugs in it. It seems that all the programmer if their even exists are working on the new version 11.5 Multiplatform.
Do I need to buy the new version to get solved a bug?

Can anybody tell if a fix, update or service pack exists for InstallShield 11 Premier UniversalInstaller?
Can anybody tell me which bugs are fixed in InstallShield 11.5 Premier MultiPlatform?

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 20:34

I believe there are updates/hotfixes for IS 11 Universal. I don't know exactly which bugs they fix. Have you tried the download center on InstallShield's support site?