This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

LaunchCondition

3 replies to this topic

JTrippe

JTrippe
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2001 - 16:53

Hi,

I am using ISWI 1.52 (German) and I want to edit a LaunchCondition into the LaunchCondition table.

But ISWI's "Power Editor" doesn't offer the LaunchCondition table.  

Can't find related article in IS knowledge base or online help.

Regards

80LPJ

80LPJ
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 July 2001 - 19:03

You can place your condtions in the Condition Builder.  To do this, go to either your Features or components and choose Condition. at the Right hand bottom side of the window, you will find radio buttons for property and condition builder.  Choose condition builder and author your condtions in there.

80LPJ
ISWI User

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 13 July 2001 - 21:31

Launch Conditions can be specified in the general project settings, under product properties -> Install Conditions

JTrippe

JTrippe
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2001 - 07:58

80LPJ, Stefan Krueger,

Thanks for your quick response.

I tried out all 3 suggested locations for "Condition Input" and looked for the results with Orca editor from Installer SDK. That's what I found out:

1. general project settings, product properties -> Install    Conditions:
 entries here end up in the LaunchCondition table (my   problem is solved).

2. Feature Condition Builder
 entries here end up in the Condition table to modify the   selection state of a feature.

3. Component Condition Builder
 entries here end up in the Component table as a condition   for the component to be installed or not.

Regards JTrippe