This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

latest Adminstudio

2 replies to this topic

turbokitty

turbokitty
  • Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 20:09

I have to purchase either Wise or AdminStudio for a large client and I was wondering if anyone had any experience, good or bad, with the project management tools for either product.
InstallShield has the "WorkFlow Manger" and Wise has a more basic tool that manages projects with SQL.
Is the "WorkFlow Manager " worth the money? Any thoughts on that or Wise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

turbokitty

turbokitty
  • Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 19:28

Wow.. no one uses WorkFlow manager on this board?

It could be the traffic on here as well... there are so many sub sections to this forum it's crazy. I think it should have four. German: InstallScript, German: MSI. English: InstallScript, English: MSI.
I appreciate this resource but the layout is confusing and broken into to an unecessary number of sub-groups.

Glytzhkof

Glytzhkof
  • Moderators
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:59

Hi Turbokitty, I actually agree with your comments on the board layout. I think it is a nice idea the way it is arranged, but anyone looking for a solution will probably end up searching anyway - hence all the categories, in my opinion, make things more confusing.
Regards
-Stein Åsmul