This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Progress bar is always 100% on CA Exeuction

2 replies to this topic

sairam

sairam
  • Full Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:12

I am using InstallShield 12 and found some vbscript (From RobertDickau) for incrementing progress bar during custom action execution.Indeed i used the same and it worked perfectly in my Test Project.

Post I referred is:
http://community.ins....d.php?t=105165

When i use the same code in my original project .ism file, after installfiles CA execution, my CA's progress bar is always showing 100%. Tried lots of manipulations and nothing seem to work.

I have a showprogress CA as immediate execution before installfiles and my VBScripts which installs database as deferred execution after installfiles CA. With similiar config i tried in new project, it worked for me but in my original project it doesn't work, the progress bar is always 100% after installfiles.

I tried lots of options to fix it but nothing seems to rectify the same. either the progress is 0 or 100%..

Can anybody help me with this.

Thanks

Edited by sairam, 12 March 2007 - 11:36.

Sairam

sairam

sairam
  • Full Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:01

Can anybosy help me regarding my post..

Thanks..
Sairam

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 22:23

It may depend on the number and/or size of the files you are copying (your custom action may actually be less than 1% of the total progress)