This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

1155: file ISScript.MSI not found

2 replies to this topic

Misec

Misec
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 March 2002 - 14:07

I have created patch for our product based on differences between old and new uncompressed installation package. Product version was increased from x.x to x.x.1, no new features added just existing files were updated, patch was created successfully as update.exe file. After installing old version of product which suppose to be patched to the newer version and running this patch on it i'm getting following error message: "1155: FILE <pactch path>\ISScript.MSI not found". Of course there is only update.exe in the directory.
I found ISScript.msi in install shield support directory and copied it in the asked location, won't help just got error 1628. Does somebody have any suggestion what's wrong with this? Thx.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 06 March 2002 - 12:27

Did you create these packages with InstallShield Developer? As Basic MSI or as Standard packages? Are you using custom actions written in InstallScript?

Misec

Misec
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 March 2002 - 13:44

Installation packages were created with InstallShield Developer as Standard packages (uncompressed), no custom actions used.

I had to change line "ScriptDriven=0" to "1" in installshield support dir setup.ini because of this problem in IS7.02 InstallShield tracking number: 1-72RDQ