This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Custom Dialog graphic problem

1 reply to this topic

jennetta

jennetta
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 December 2002 - 16:58

I've confirmed that using the supplied templates in _IsUser to create custom dialogs, the graphic does not fill up the space defined in the dialog resource control.  Haven't others encountered this same thing?  Am I missing something?
Thanks.
Bill

jennetta

jennetta
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 December 2002 - 18:14

O.K.  I think I figured out what's going on and what to do (sort of).  In _isres.dll, the bitmap resources 10550 and 10551 are those that are referenced in the caption string of the graphic control on the custom dialog templates.  These are simply what's showing up in the control.  This caption can be changed to a different bitmap resource in _isres.dll, if desired.  For example, I'm currently using 103, which fits nicely in the space provided by the dialog templates that were used when these custom dialogs were first implemented in ISPro 5.  I'd paste a screen shot here for you if I could.
-Bill
Bill