This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

How to uninstall

1 reply to this topic

laserwave

laserwave
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:23

respected sirs,
I'm presently working on Medical based application , the release version is projected at 11the Dec and I've to impliment Install shield, and Winhelp files for the application.
Install shield:
How to do Deinstallation.Presently my application can be uninstalled from controll panel>Add/Remove Programs but I want a shortcut as usual case.

Actually there are some functions predefined in wizard , I've also gone through theory bud dont know where to put those functions in the script.How they get called when shortcut in program folder is run.what is the process? Is any example script available that uninstalls the application on call.

Can some expert of Install shield give me the script for customizing the application?

Help System:
I've created help system in Winhelp but unable to connect .cnt to application.When I invoke .Hlp the .Cnt should be invoked but actually only .Hlp runs and .cnt no where get the call. HOW? ph34r.gif

I'm stuckd
ThnX in advanced
nikhileshsawarkar@rediffmail.com

Taco Bell

Taco Bell

IS6 Expert

• Moderators
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 15:57

There was no need to post this twice, so ... **topic closed**
user posted image