This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

DoAction event on dialogs

2 replies to this topic

clareb22

clareb22
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 10:09

I've created custom actions for scripts and called them in a Next button on a dialog in a current project and it works.  However, I have created another project and am attempting do do exactly the same thing, however, during run time when the next button is clicked the scripts aren't being run.  Can anyone suggest any reasons for this and any possible solutions.  The conditions are set to 1 and the scripts and custom actions are ok, because I can call them in they are in the sequence.  It just seems to be when I call them through the DoAction event on a dialog button.

(Edited by clareb22 at 9:10 am on Jan. 31, 2002)

Kurt Schneider

Kurt Schneider
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 17:35

Greetings,

The only thiong that I can think of would be to double check that the DoAction is the first thing executed when the Next button is pressed.  If there are other things before it, perhaps they are preventing it from executing.  I realize that you have the Conditon set to one but who knows.  It sounds weird.

Good Luck

Kurt Schneider

Dave I

Dave I
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 February 2002 - 11:57

Also check that you Custom Actions are immediate.