This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Internal error 2715. dummy_Filekey

3 replies to this topic

houdeveloper18

houdeveloper18
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2001 - 01:54

After open my project that originally created on ISWI 1.x in Developer 7, build release, when running the package, the error shown up "Internal error 2715. dummy_Filekey". Anyone knows what this is?

ianmw7

ianmw7
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 November 2001 - 12:40

Don't know if it's the same thing, but I have had numerous errors due to components that were "in the project" (listed in components) but not used (not in set up design). This includes missing file keys, files not found, complete duplicate registry and shortcuts - all those things that make ISWI such a delight to use. And don't forget that ISWI will sometimes add complete dummy components if you use the component wizard and include subdirectories in your files.

houdeveloper18

houdeveloper18
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 November 2001 - 00:54

Thanks a lot for your reply, ianmw7.
The IDE works fine in earlier ISWI, last week, I figured out somehow after converted, one of those files seems to have the file key/path key included. Clear this up solved the problem. Your diagnostic would be applicable to this case too. If I had your email earlier, would save time to dig in.

nemanjacvetkovic

nemanjacvetkovic
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:20

hi, i'm getting the same error after i upgraded to installshield express version 12.

i used to be on a very old version and upgraded as i need a windows vista compatible installation but i get that error after installshield upgraded my old project. i don't get the error on the old project and i do on the new one. i know exactly which file it is that's causing the problem but i don't know how to take out the key thing.

any help?