This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

After the installation of the uninstall

1 reply to this topic

GreatefulDead_Hiro

GreatefulDead_Hiro
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:24

Nice to meet you. My name is HIRO.
Google's translation tool to translate into English from Japanese, so I'm sorry if difficult to understand English.

When setting up a second OnMaintUIBefore () function in the once components are installed
Removal from the normal installation and start trying to create a setup.
Installation of the component Uninstalling and of itself is going, uninstall
Information related to the work need not be set up.
Write the uninstall information about the registry MaintenanceStart () can be solved by calling
The result is far, C: \ Program Files \ InstallShield Installation Information \ (GUID) to
A copy of the setup is done.
Internally, the flag has a value (or installed or uninstalled) will work if I change?
And thought, but also the function of such a system could not find the variable.
(First of all I do not know whether the flag …)
Someone you know that this area had more advice would be appreciated.

function OnMaintUIBefore ()
begin
/ / Default status of the set-up
SetStatusWindow (0, "");
Enable (STATUSEX);
StatusUpdate (ON, 100);

/ / Delete all of the components
ComponentRemoveAll ();
ComponentTransferData (MEDIA);

/ / Continue the installation
OnFirstUIBefore ();
/ / Uninstall information write to the registry
MaintenanceStart ();
/ / I want to copy the "Setup.exe" under the "C: \ Program Files \ InstallShield Installation Information "
end;

Edited by GreatefulDead_Hiro, 19 December 2008 - 02:47.

Taco Bell

Taco Bell

IS6 Expert

• Moderators
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 16:17

It's difficult to understand what you're saying, but I wouldn't recommend the approach you're taking.

Instead, I would just have OnMaintUIBefore() do the removal/uninstallation and then have the user re-run the setup for the reinstallation. Then you'll get the expected uninstall support like you did the first time around.
user posted image