This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Release Flag

2 replies to this topic

Irina

Irina
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 26 February 2001 - 23:27

Hello.
I have project with one features and five subfeatures.
I set release flag as Agent for one of them and Full for another features. When I build my project with both release flags (Agent,Full) the project build succefully.
I haven't any problem in this case.

But! I can't build with only one flag (Agent or Full).
I can build succefully only Tables but no files.
When I try build I receive  this message:

"Description:One or more property or field values are invalid
Verify that all properties have valid integer values within the range of -32,768 to 32,767. Make sure all non-nullable (cannot be left empty) fields have valid values. This problem could be resulting when a string ID does not have a value for each supported language. In most cases, you will provide a value only for the default language while authoring your setup, therefore this error will result because the new ID will have blank values for the other languages. Check that you did not accidentally create empty rows in any tables while using Power Editor."

Could anybody help me to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

Irina.

Irina

Irina
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 06 April 2001 - 18:39

Hi,
I solved this problem. I have reinserted all components to features. I don't now why but it help.
Thanks,