This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Internal Error 25001. 1615:

3 replies to this topic

larzo

larzo
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 September 2002 - 08:57

During installing I got following two internal error:

RegistrationCosting::CostAllISSelfRegEntries::MsiDatabaseOpenView(hDatabase, _T("Select* from ISSelfReg",hView)

and

Internal Error 25001. 6:
RegistrationCosting::CostAllISSelfRegEntries::MsiViewExecute(hview,NULL)

I just press OK button and it seems that otherwise installation succeed.

During uninstalling I got following also two internal error:

RegistrationCosting::CostAllISSelfRegEntries::MsiDatabaseOpenView(hDatabase,_T("Select * from ISSelfReg"),&hView)

and

Internal Error 25001. 6:
RegistrationCosting::CostAllISSelfRegEntries::MsiViewExecute(hView,NULL)

And again just pressing OK buttons and uninstallation succeed.
DirectEditor shows that ISSelfReg table is empty.

Log file shows:
1: Beginning Costing Process...
DEBUG: Error 2835:  The control ErrorIcon was not found on dialog SetupError
Internal Error 2835. ErrorIcon, SetupError
Internal Error 25001. 1615 : RegistrationCosting::CostAllISSelfRegEntries::MsiDatabaseOpenView(hDatabase,_T("Select * from ISSelfReg"),&hView)
DEBUG: Error 2835:  The control ErrorIcon was not found on dialog SetupError
Internal Error 2835. ErrorIcon, SetupError
Internal Error 25001. 6 : RegistrationCosting::CostAllISSelfRegEntries::MsiViewExecute(hView,NULL)

I'm using ISD 7.04 and OS is Window 2000.

larzo

larzo
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 September 2002 - 12:53

I solved it myself.  I have one COM component in project.  I took Specify Application Data -> Files and properties from that COM module and toggle Self Register on.  That helped.

asandige

asandige
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 07:28

Did some deeper research. Found out that the problem does seem isolated solely to the Merge Modules supplied by Delphi. I loaded a totally different installer program and added the Delphi 7 Merge Modules (BaseRTL, BaseVCL and SampleVCL), then installed the new program and encountered the exact same errors. So, our attentions should be focused on Borland to get them to correct the problems.

asandige

asandige
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 03:50

I talked with someone at a Borland Newsgroup and he gave me the following web address that explains the exact cause of the problems regarding Selfregistration:

http://bdn.borland.c...0,30391,00.html

Have fun. Al