This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

keep getting error code 0 when i build my exe

1 reply to this topic

elfenliedtopfan5

elfenliedtopfan5
  • Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 17:31

hello i keep getting just a red cross not saying the issue my build has with just 0 as a error and when i click on it wont load anything up just says sorry this page can not be displayed really need help in getting this sorted because i wos meant to release my installer late last night

also when i first started the application when i went to files and folders directory i had no nothing in my program files or program files 64 bit

and now i have my app name with another folder with my app name and install directory next to it and it will not let me delete it sad.gif

and also for the last question how can you add a folder to desktop smile.gif thank you in advance elfenliedtopfan5

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 16:06

Did you install the latest service packs and hotfixes for InstallShield?

Don't run your setup on your development machine for testing. Use a virtual machine and restore it to a known good state before each test.