This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

True DBGrid Pro 6.0

4 replies to this topic

spacer21

spacer21
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:12

hi,

is there any merge module available of True DBGrid Pro 6.0?

i've included its ocx and dlls in my setup but they are not working. i figured it out when i uninstall this from my pc and install only my company's product.

i set these files for self register but an error occurs saying that they can't be registered.

regards

Glytzhkof

Glytzhkof
  • Moderators
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 07:38

The files can probably not be self registered because they depend on files you don't install that are not present on the system. Get hold of dependency walker and check for static dependencies.
Regards
-Stein Åsmul

spacer21

spacer21
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 12:16

thanx Glytzhkof-

these files are dependent on MS OLE 2.40 for Win NT and 95, which i already included in my setup. and for my astonishment when i run the old setup which was made on eschalon this ocx works. i m very confused!! what i m doing wrong?

regards

spacer21

spacer21
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 08:23

i somewhat fixed it myself by these settings!

File------------COM-Extract----------Self Register

tdbg6.ocx--------NO----------------------YES
tdbgpp.dll --------NO----------------------NO
todg6.ocx --------NO----------------------YES
todgub6.dll-------YES---------------------NO
xarraydb.ocx-----YES---------------------NO

ragards

andric2k

andric2k
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 18:07

i having problem with TODG6.ocx. I cant firgure out why i use it. Can anyone teach me how to use it or register it into my computer in order some of my program can run. Thank You .... Thank You ..... Thank You ...

Regards.