This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

ISDev : fatal error 0: Class not registered

1 reply to this topic

bomberjester

bomberjester
  • Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 15:18

I am in the process of migrating our installshield 2009 environment from windwos 2000 to windows XP and am now getting the above listed error when i try and build. I've tried doing the command line build with a -v to get a bit more logging information but all it's giving me is the "class not registered" error, not which class isn't registered. Anyon ehave any ideas on how to troubleshoot this one?

bomberjester

bomberjester
  • Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 16:48

I ended up solving my own issue. For anyone else who runs into this, i suggest running the dependency scanning software checkASM. In my case, I found that some crystal report (business objects enterprise) files referenced in my executable were missing some of their own dependencies. The only way I could get those dependencies on my build machine was to install the crystal reports development environment. I don't think that should be necessary but that's what it took.