This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Help sequence (kill process install)

1 reply to this topic

chorinova

chorinova
  • Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 17:45

Hi all,

After about nine billion attempts so I can register on the forum I succeeded. Questions requiring require great intellectual mind with high levels of knowledge to decipher the word ...

I have a doubt and I come to ask in the forum to help me with a sequence.

I want to know I can just create a sequence when you start the installation kills several processes.

I managed to make the kill sequence but only when the application is uninstalled, but I am also interested to do it when you are installing updates as control and you need to kill processes that are open because InstallShield is unable to finalize.

taskkill / F / IM MiApplication1.exe

cirp.png

I expect an answer thanks

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 14:50

I'm sorry for the registration problems. Please send me a direct message and tell me which question was causing the problem. I'm trying to keep spammers out but legitimite users should be able to register.

Your cuastom action has a condition REMOVE="ALL" so it will only run during uninstall. Hopefully this sheet will help you find the appropriate condition: http://resources.fle...-Conditions.pdf